Hello Nuccy lovers! 🧡 We created this guide to help you navigate London! It’s hard to encapsulate it in one go, so here are our favourite coffee shops, bakeries, art galleries, shops and restaurants to get nuccying across the city 💫😊 DM us for more!
- Fabrique Bakery - (several locations) Obsessed with their cinammon rolls, go in the morning to see all of them lined up. Bread is amazing but they don’t slice it for you ☁️
- 26 grains - One of the first place Aliénor discovered when she moved to London, it became a favorite as it was close where she studied. Always a special place as the food is so good and cosy, their morning bowls are 🔥
Juice Baby - BEST BEST açai bowl in London and you know by now that Nuccy has tried all of them! Honestly the best, Aliénor go‑to order is açai berry, cacao granola, no coconut flakes and extra Nuccy peanut butter if she’s at home 🧡
☕️ Good coffee spots
Roasting Plant UK - (several locations) Delicious coffee and really tech set‑up!
- Hagen Coffee - (several locations) Cute coffee spots across London, check their insta for all locations. Coffee is really good and vibe is alway chill, vintage classy vibes.
- Blank Street - This place is becoming slightly mainstream but oh their iced coffee is good!
- Liberty London - Iconic fashion store, that is where they filmed the beginning of the movie Cruella, our favorite floor is the fourth, for very beautiful and niche tableware. This is where we discovered our beloved HotPottery.
- Couverture & The Garbstore - Super cool concept store in Notting hill, discovered recently but love for Christmas gifts
- The Brick Lane Vintage Market - Towards the east, vintage selection is huge and always a good place to go for a cool find
- Rixo - The flag‑ship store of Rixo on King’s road is super extra glamorous and we loving going there to check out the dresses and for a cocktails 🍸
🏛️ PM activity
- Sommerset House Skate - Beautiful place for ice skating, Sommerset House also has the Courtauld gallery which holds an amazing selection of impressionists and post impressionist paintings.
- White Cube. St James and Bermondsey - Another really cool gallery space in the middle of St.James, specialised in contemporary Art, they have introduced amazing artists in the UK and it is where Aliénor discovered Park Seo‑Bo and she will always be grateful for that.
- Royal Academy of Arts - Classic, always has great exhibitions, make sure to book in advance it gets very busy! We went there for Antony Gormley, Marina Abramovic and many more ☁️
- Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac - This is one of the most beautiful gallery in London, you could go there just for the space but the exhibitions are always great! Check on their website before to see more details 🎨
- Farmacy - Of courseeee we had to include Farmacy in this list! We’ve done amazing collabs with them and their restaurant is really unique, the menu is entirely plant‑based, they only use organic products and everything is made from scratch!! Quite fantastic 🙏
- NAC - Cool restaurant with a great selection, go‑to for years has been the Kale Salad without parmesan and the miso aubergine! You will regret not to order the truffle mac and cheese and the Halloumi fries are also to die for. Basically, order everything!!!!
- Bancone - (several locations) Amazing pasta quality and good prices, Giulia loves the egg walnut classic and Aliénor always orders Cacio e pepe 🍝
- Gold - The restaurant’s ground floor is like a wild garden/jungle and the food is delicious with many plant‑based option and high‑quality fish and meat.
🛁 Spa & self care:
- The Well clinic - Most of the classic treatments are available, they are trustworthy, efficient and always accommodating for last minute needs.
- Facegym - (several locations) They have amazing treatments and facials, you need to book in advance and methods are quite unique, not a spa vibes though as you don't have a private room.
- Dorchester Spa - Very luxurious (and expensive) but the full spa experience with a possibility of a hammam and sauna after or before your massage, a beautiful and peacefull relaxing room and highly skilled team with amazing treatments.
⚡️Beautiful food court
- Fortnum & Mason - (several locations) A classic shopping destination, perfect in between visiting the Royal Academy and the White Cube. You must go to their food and tea hall, quintessentially english 🫖
- Daylesford Organic Westbourne Grove - Magical decorarions and beautiful curated store, they do christmas in the most amazing ways, go go go to get inspired and try delicious products.