This double hazelnuts and double chocolate cookie recipe is out of this world !
I've been experimenting with adding the Chocolate hazelnut flow to numerous cookie recipes and this one was one of the best try because of the double dose of hazelnuts and chocolate in it ! It is so special because the chocolate hazelnut flow ends up concentrating in the middle of the cookie and it creates a gooey texture !
125g Gluten-free white flour (Or oat flour)
80 coconut sugar
1 melted coconut oil
1 small spoon of baking powder
60ml almond milk
65g Dark chocolate chips (I usually vegan dark chocolate sliced)
1 handful of crushed hazelnuts
10 spoons of Chocolate hazelnut flow
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix the flour, the coconut sugar, baking powder, salt into a large mixing bowl until the paste smooth
3. Pour in the almond milk and coconut oil well, until a thick mixture forms
4. Pour in the chocolate hazelnut flow
5. Add in the chocolate chips and crushed hazelnuts and mix the dough well together
6. When the dough is well mixed, put the small balls of cookie dough on the paper foil, try to space them a little bit and press them down a little bit
7. Bake it oven for 8 min. When ready, take them out and let them cool for a little bit.
I love them with a glass of almond milk and if you’re really in a mood, with added spoons of chocolate hazelnut flow on top !
Enjoy with love x