These littles blueberry muffins are one of my favourites to bake and they are so easy on the-go ! I made them last week-end for my friends and I who were planning to drive to Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds. They loved it and with the mini-Nuccy as a topping it's perfect (it goes really well with all of them and a spoon of coconut yogurt).
Hope you love them, let me know !
For 6 muffins:
- 60g blueberries (more if you want)
- 200g Spelt flour
- 10g coconut sugar
- 2tbs baking powder
- 3tbs chia seeds
- 1tbs cinnamon powder
- 50ml almond/oat milk
- 80ml runny honey
- 25 ml rapeseed oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. First combine the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, chia seeds and cinnamon powder in one bowl.
3. Add the oat milk, honey and rapeseed oil. (Combine well until its creates a wet and sticky texture).
4. Add the blueberries and mix well.
5. Pour the mix into the cases in the muffin tray and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden (insert a knife in the muffin and if it comes out clean, it's ready).
6. Take out the muffins and leave them cool outside. Either serve them straightaway or place them in the fridge to keep for a few days.