The best and freshest salad for Spring and Summer ! The perfect mix of crunchy textures and sweet and savoury sauce. The cauliflower take a bit of time to cook and be very crunch but after that, it's super easy to assemble
1 Whole cauliflower
2 handful of spinaches
1 handful of roasted cashews
For the sauce:
1 handful sesame seeds
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs soya sauce
1 tbs maple syrup
3-4tbs of peanut coco
1. Pre-heat oven 180 degrees.
2. Cut the cauliflowers in forests and then you have two options:
- Put them with olive oil and salt in a baking dish and in the oven for at least 1h30-2h until it's cooked and roasted (brownish on top but not burnt!)
-Boil them in water first and then put them in the oven (in a baking dish as well) with a grill option to make sure they will be cooked but still have that roasted feeling
3. In the meantime, prepare the sauce, mix all the ingredients in one bowl.
3. Remove from the oven and let it cool a little bit.
4. Add the greens and cashew directly in the baking dish and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix in the sauce and stir everything, it should be well coated and smell absolutely delicious !!