Here are some book recommendations for your bedside table. I love reading before going to sleep or spend an evening in a book. I really came back to the habit during the pandemic and it stayed with me since. I've divided them into fiction/non-fiction.
- Magpie by Elizabeth Day
- The murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie.
==> All the books by Agatha Christie to be honest.
- Ghost by Dolly Alderton
- Why we sleep by Matthew Walker
- Thinking fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Just kids by Patti Smith
- Conversations on Love by Natasha Lunn
- Manifest, Dive deeper by Roxie Nafousi