This is a super simple diner in one pan and a great way to get your greens and Ashwagandha in with the almond coco addition! You can switch the veggies easily and add spinach right before blending as well.
1-2 spoons almond coco
1 Broccoli, cut into forests
1 leek, sliced
1 small red onion, sliced,
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2-3 spoons of olive oil
1-2 pinch of salt/pepper
1/2 bouillon cube
320 ml water
- In a medium-sized pan, start heating the sliced onion and crushed garlic with olive oil and the salt for around 10 min.
- Add broccoli forest and leeks and mix well for 2 min.
- Add the water.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer it down for 15 minutes.
- Add the bouillon, mix well and let it simmer for another 10 min.
- Put everything in a blender, add the almond coco and blend thoroughly until a veloute type texture. OR add the almond coco to the pan and use a hand blender.
- I sometimes add grains on top.