I love this recipe so much ! Ultimate dessert or snack, it instantly makes me feel good because of the combination of texture and taste, it's an ice-cream mixed with a cookie base, absolutely love it.
I hope you love it for january.
- 300g oat flour
- 120g peanut coco flow
- 50g runny honey
- 50g maple syrup
- 2tbs of almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and put the mixture in a Tupperware (flatten the surface as best as possible and place in the fridge)
Peanut coco middle:
- 115g peanut coco flow
- 70g honey
20g maple syrup
2. Combine and add the mix on top of the first layer, place back in the fridge.
Chocolate top (you can also just melt some chocolate but like to do it myself for less sugar):
- 6tbs of cacao powder
- 4tbs of coconut sugar
4tbs of coconut oil
3. In a sauce pan, let the coconut oil melt before adding the cacao powder and coconut sugar until all is mixed together.
4. Add the chocolate liquid to the other layers and place in the fridge again (even the freezer).
5. Wait at least 40 minutes before taking it off and cutting in bars.