These cookies are to die for! I use some vegan dark chocolate but also some ultimate chocolate flow in the dough and on top to make it more gooey and more chocolaty.
- 115g plain white flour (I use gluten free).
- 70g coconut sugar
- 20g coconut oil
- 55ml Almond milk
- 55g Ultimate choco flow
- 60g Chocolate chips (I use vegan chocolate like Ombar or Raw halo).
- 1tbs baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven at 190 degrees.
- First mix in a bowl the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small saucepan until melted (make sure it does not boil).
- Add the coconut oil and the almond milk to the mix and blend well (you can do this part with a spoon or with your hands).
- Add the ultimate choco flow and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Mix well until everything is well blended and the chocolate chips are evenly mixed in with the dough.
- Place small balls of dough on the baking paper (you should have between 6-9), space them apart because they will get larger in the oven.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes until golden and slightly crispy.
- Take out of the oven but let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Add drizzles of the ultimate choco flow on top