This Banana bread was inspired by one I had for desert at some friends who nicely gave me the recipe, I’ve twisted it a little bit and I am completely obsessed !I can’t eat banana bread without nut butter and the peanut coco flow is the perfect fit.
- 100g oat flour
- 80g almond powder
- 125ml almond milk
- 5 ripe bananas
- Pinch of salt
- 1 spoon of chia seeds
- 2tb spoon of cinnamon
- 20g coconut flakes for the top or as much as you want to add
- 2 spoons of honey
- Some crushed hazelnut or walnuts if you want as well
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees
- Mashed the bananas in a large bowl
- Add all the ingredients and mix well
- Pour in the mould and then put in the oven for approximately 15-20 min, the top should be golden and a knife should come off clean.
- Wait for it to be cold before slicing it.
- I always add the peanut coco flow and the chocolate hazelnut on top with coconut flakes and sometimes some coconut yogurt and it just amazing.
Sometimes it’s even better the next day !