These are delicious and take literally 20 minutes to make (counting 10 mins of baking), I do them for dinner parties or for myself when I am in the mood for something sweet and chocolaty.
- 120g Gluten free plain flour
- 60g coconut sugar
- 1tbs baking powder
- 60g Almond coco flow
- 50ml Almond milk
- 60g Dark chocolate chips (I use Raw Halo)
-1 pinch of salt
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Mix in a bowl the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the almond coco and the Almond milk.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix everything so that all the chocolate is in the cookie dough.
5. Place some little cookie dough balls on the baking parchment (I use one big table spoon), you should have 8-9 balls.
6. Place in the oven for 9 minutes.
7. Take them out of the oven and let them cool before you eat or serve them hot.
Don't hesitate to add some Almond coco again on top of it!